CoastalGuide's JumpTown Area Directory: How To Submit Your Site(For EVENT CALENDAR LISTINGS, click here) CoastalGuide is a sponsor-supported travel and tourism online magazine, i.e., we charge an advertising fee for some of our services. However, we do offer FREE links to area travel, relocation, and retirement sites which would be of interest to our readers.
ALL submittals (and any modifications made later) are reviewed by our editors before they are added to the main database. There are many reasons a site might be turned down, approval is NOT guaranteed. Once approved, our program will merge your link and descriptive text with our content sites the next time the site is republished.
Sites submitting to our guides are encouraged to add reciprocal links from their pages back to CoastalGuide.com or any of its regional sections but it is not required.
Full disclosure: Sponsoring sites and our own affiliate listings receive higher visibility and may include a logo or graphic.
• CoastalGuide does NOT accept any pages hosted on "free page" servers such as Geocities or Tripod.
• Sites should have their own email address in the "from" field. This is simply to help ensure that the request was made by a legitimate site. If at all possible avoid using Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. to submit a listing as we get many bogus requests using these services. Yes, directories are spammed, too.
• All commercial sites must have their own domain.
• Our directory is NOT intended for sites which primarily promote online services. The business or organization must be physically located within one or more of the following counties:
|North Carolina: Beaufort, Bertie, Brunswick, Camden, Carteret, Chowan, Craven, Currituck, Dare, Duplin, Edgecombe, Gates, Halifax, Hertford, Hyde, Lenoir, Martin, New Hanover, Northampton, Onslow, Pamlico, Pasquotank, Pender, Perquimans, Tyrrell, or Washington.|
|South Carolina: Horry, Georgetown, Charleston, or Beaufort|
REQUIRED INFORMATION:• Website URL
• Title of website
• Description (and, please, don't hype or fill it with marketspeak)
• Location, including nearest town AND county or counties (see above)
• CLASSIFICATION (all that apply) that best describes your business or organization:
~ History or Background Information
~ General Travel
~ Shopping, Restaurant, or Entertainment
~ Military Related
~ Local Government
• (must be related to tourism or relocation)
~ School, College, or University
~ Real Estate
• (Parent agency or firms only, no individual agents or agent group websites)
~ General Boating
~ Charter Fishing, Dive, or Guide Service
~ Resort, Hotel, Motel, Inn, Bed & Breakfast, Cottage, Guest Home
• (must link directly to local accommodations, not to the chain's corporate site)
~ Camping or RV
~ General or Misc. Outdoors
~ Kayak or Canoeing
~ Bike Trail, Biking
~ Hiking, Walking Trails
Once you've gathered the required items listed above, use our Submit Your Site Form to send it!
What's the catch? None. If accepted, your site's listing becomes part of our network and content for our readers. We will NOT email you with an advertising sales pitch. We DO hope that you'll remember CoastalGuide when you decide that online advertising might be right for you.